sábado, 29 de outubro de 2011

THIS IS WHY I LOVE : Revenge


“Ever since I first saw you, I knew. There was something about you, and I couldn’t put my finger on it… until now. Look, sometimes, you get a boat out on the open water, and you catch a wind and the sails fill and she comes to life under you and it feels like more than just wind and water and vessel, it feels like there’s something else going on. Something pulling you forward, and surrounding you at the same time. Am I makin’ any sense?"
“You’re making perfect sense. It’s just… you’re saying it to the wrong girl, Jack. I’m seeing Daniel; I thought you knew that.”
“I know, I know, and normally I wouldn’t do anything like this. But I feel like this feeling comes once or twice in a lifetime, if we’re lucky. Tell me I’m alone in this, tell me I’m alone in this and I won’t bother you again.”
“I’m so sorry, Jack.”
Jack and Emily.  Revenge.

Sem comentários: