segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

Blogger Of The Week : Alicia of Mundo de Alicia

Who are you?
I'm Alicia, a half-Spanish & half-Belgian 23 year old girl living in Belgium.
I work in the communication & styling world & I'm also taking a new styling course this year.
I've worked and studied in Barcelona, Bruges & Paris.


Where did the idea of creating the blog came from ? 
In the beginning of the year I started my first styling course & I felt the need to share what I learned with the world. After discovering lots of wonderful blogs I began posting my daily outfits as well.
A splash of colour
Where are you going to seek inspiration for your looks?
My inspiration comes from other bloggers, magazines, styling class, street style, interior designs, paintings,...everywhere!


What is your favorite pieces in your wardrobe?
Right now my favorite pieces are my Céline mini luggage bag, black pencil booties & black studded clutch from Zara, Michael Kors watch, studded bracelet from Juicy Couture.
Pretty in stripes
What tips can you give for always creating an elegant and modern look ?
I really like to combine different textures to make an outfit interesting, for example leather, wool, cotton, satin,...  And I find accessories really important, they can really make a look, for example a statement necklace or scarf, a great bracelet or watch, a classy bag,... But the most important thing is to feel good in what you are wearing!
Gorgeous Blue
Favorite Stores :
Zara, H&M, Mango, Friis & Company, New Look, Six, Asos, Topshop, Forever 21, Céline & New Paris Londres


Key pieces for Fall :
Textured furs - a scarf - bag or vest 
Metallics - a bag, pants, skirt, sweater or shoes 
Sequins - a bag - skirt or top
Burgundy - can be everything
Capes
Leather - bag, shoes, coat, pants, dress or skirt
Snake print - clutch, blazer, sweater, top or pants
Chic Style in Army Green
Never leave home without ....
My bag, coco mademoiselle chanel eau de toilette, Ray-Ban sunglasses, phone & lipgloss.

Dream Wishlist...
Alexander Wang mini skirt, Miu Miu leather clutch & Balenciaga studded bracelet.


Bags or shoes ...
BOTH!
                                                        Beautiful Details



6 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Aquela Céline bag vinha comigo ;)

http://diariodemimgirlchic.blogspot.com/

Alicia disse...

Ooh thanks for this wonderful feature sweetie!! I'll put a link on my blog on today's post :)
Mundo de Alicia ❤

Anónimo disse...

Parabéns por mais este belíssimo post!
Adorei comecer a Alicia! Belo trabalho Martinha! :)

xoxo
nini

Jny disse...

Mais uma grande entrevista, mais uma grande blogger. Parabéns, gostei muito.

at beleza disse...

Descobres sempre bloggers que eu não conhecia, boa :)

Unknown disse...

Alicia i cant read your blog why?